Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Today’s special episode features part 2 of a platinum-level coaching call Cameron Herold had with his coaching clients, with an in-depth analysis covering various topics from casting your vision to bringing the best out of your projects.
This episode continues on its offering to bring clarity with real-life examples as told through the experiences of the other guests on this call. You’ll learn several methods to set the right culture and how to manage your team to get the best productivity.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How to automate and get more done with fewer people
- Using situational leadership to gauge your employees based on their skill and commitment to doing the job
- How to determine what your team is good and bad at
- How to get the maximum ROI out of your team
- The impact of inflation on business
Connect with Cameron: Website | LinkedIn
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders