Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Today’s special episode features a platinum-level coaching call Cameron Herold had with his coaching clients, with an in-depth analysis covering various topics from casting your vision to bringing the best out of your projects.
This episode gives great clarity with real-life examples as told through the experiences of the other guests on this call. You’ll learn several methods to set the right culture and how to manage your team to get the best productivity.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- When the visionary should speak during a meeting of ideas
- How the state of work cultures changed over time
- How to handle firing certain employees as a point of strength and learning from it
- How to get a project as close to perfect as possible without having to do it all yourself
- The power of creating momentum
Connect with Cameron: Website | LinkedIn
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders