Our guest today is COO Alliance member and COO of REAL Success Network, Stephen Fourie.
Stephen works closely with Brian Walsh to help elevate and grow the REAL Success Network internationally. Having run multiple businesses over the years, his own commitment to personal and professional mastery led him to the organization.
Under their combined leadership and complementary skills, REAL’s collective vision has positioned the company as a leading global authority on entrepreneurship, self-improvement, and continuous education. Powerful and humble, Stephen’s process-driven approach has helped systemize and scale the business globally while impacting the lives of millions. By striving for and encouraging the team to be better humans, he’s earned loyalty and trust attracting the highest quality people from around the world.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Where REAL Success Network finds their audience and how they target them
- The challenges COVID presented to their in-person events and how the online model changed the company
- Managing a team in different time zones
- Stephen’s experience transitioning from entrepreneur to COO
- How the CEO and COO decided what their lanes in the business were going to be
Connect with Stephen Fourie: LinkedIn
REAL Success Network – https://www.realsuccess.net
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders