Our guest today is COO Alliance member and COO of Closers.io, Sivana Brewer.
Sivana runs the operational teams for both Remote Closing Academy & Sales Team Accelerator at our company Closers.io. She dropped out of college at 19, spent her time reading 100 business books in a year, while going full steam into building skillsets online.
Sivana quickly honed in on sales. In 2020, Cole Gordon hired her to help build the sales recruiting department, which now places over 100+ sales reps per month into 7-9 figure online coaching and agency offers for clients like Tony Robbins, Todd Brown, Agora Financial, and others.
Sivana now leads all recruiting, operations, and event teams in the company. She loves spending her free time hunting for vintage fashion, swing dancing, and doing anything that sounds fun. Sivana is known around the team as, “the most random lady ever.” Sivana dreams to someday win the show Survivor and become a world champion barrel racer.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- What are the goals to accomplish during one-on-one meetings between Sivana and her team, and CEO
- What are some typical struggles when it comes to client expectations
- How Sivana and her CEO stay aligned with each other based on vision and plan
- How Sivana grew the company quickly in just two years
- Why it’s important to have a filter on constructive feedback
Connect with Sivana Brewer: LinkedIn
Closers.io – https://closers.io
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders