Our guest today is Carpedia Group International’s Vice President, Andrew Rush.
Carpedia Group International is a management consulting firm based out of Oakville, Ontario. It is unique in the consulting world, committed to improving KPIs for their clients by a specific amount, and on average, generate greater than a 3 to 1 ROI as a result of their engagements. They are true to their slogan of “Results, not Reports”.
Andrew has a history of improving financial results through optimizing the collaboration of teams and developing more effective senior leaders; focusing on the culture and behaviors required to be successful.
Andrew started his career with Carpedia in 1997 as a Consultant and stayed until 2001. From there he went on to lead various companies in the building materials, aluminum, and construction industries as Vice-President of Operations, Vice-President of Sales, General Manager, and President.
Andrew held leadership positions in companies with 25 to 1,200 employees, in unionized and non-unionized environments for both publicly traded and privately held firms. He returned to Carpedia in 2017.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How Andrew transitioned to a speaker and what lessons were learned from his speaking coach
- How members can get the most value from a mastermind group
- How vulnerability creates a deeper connection with members of your group
- The spectrum of benefits and challenges of working in a unionized business
- How unionized businesses differ from public companies
Carpedia Group International – https://carpedia.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders