Our guest today is COO Alliance Member and COO of Timberlane, Inc, Russ Andersen.
Russ was originally the VP of Sales for Timberlane, Inc from May 2009 until September 2021, when he was promoted to COO of the company.
Prior to that, Russ was the Principal of Nolan Andersen Homes, a real estate company from 2004 until 2008. There he led the charge in purchasing single-family properties for rehab and resale as well as multi-family properties to create his rental portfolio.
Russ is motivated, experienced, and results-oriented with established success in leadership, operations, sales, and coaching.
Russ considers himself a natural servant leader, equally adept at leading from the front to teach, motivate and inspire.
Russ enjoys spending time with his Lisa, wife of 32 years, and their dogs – Myles and Gracie. He also enjoys traveling, boxing and reading.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How to know what your market potential is and where to shift your marketing spend
- How to know how much of a market is available for you
- How effective was direct mail in the earlier days of marketing
- How to identify your A, B, and C players in your company
- The qualities Russ looks for when hiring the A players
Connect with Russ Andersen: LinkedIn
Timberlane – http://www.timberlane.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders