Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Our guest today is Ops Academy’s founder, Jhana Li.
Jhana has over 4 years experience as a COO and Operations Consultant for digital entrepreneurs. She specializes in executing scalable team & systems infrastructure, and harnessing the true power of Operations as a lever for compound growth.
Jhana’s passion lies in scaling purpose-based businesses, and partnering with the founding entrepreneurs to unlock their highest potential & impact.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- What Jhana looks for and identifies as the operational talent
- Which areas operators typically struggle
- How to clearly define the role of an operator
- How to prevent staff members from taking advantage of operators
- How to form a strategic alignment with a CEO
Connect with Jhana Li: LinkedIn
Jhana Li Consulting – https://www.jhanali.com/
Connect with Cameron: Website | LinkedIn
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders