Our guest today is a member of the COO Alliance and 34 Strong’s Co-Founder and COO, Darren Virassammy.
As the co-founder of 34 Strong, TEDx speaker, and someone who is obsessed with seeking personal greatness through connection with nature, Darren is uniquely positioned to help those in corporate America and individuals reach the potential they desire.
Darren works hard on his own personal development through his hobbies, passions and personal life. As a husband, father, avid bassist and black belt, he believes down-time is just as important as work time.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- The effects of being disengaged in work
- The loop effect of workplace engagement and overall happiness and well being
- Lessons Darren learned from his short time teaching in college
- How to onboard a veteran into an entrepreneurial organization
- What are the warning signs of when a culture goes too far
Connect with Darren Virassammy: LinkedIn
34 Strong – https://34strong.com
The Honor Foundation – https://www.honor.org/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders