Our guest today is the COO and author, Jennifer Geary.
Jennifer is responsible for nCino’s full European functions, as well as spearheading business expansion across the continent and into Africa and the Middle East. Jennifer has more than 30 years of experience in finance, technology, risk and legal, across diverse industries from financial services to not-for-profit.
Prior to nCino, Jennifer was the Chief Risk and Operations Officer at Asto UK, a fintech backed by Santander. She also spent 13 years in Barclays PLC, initially in investment banking, followed by wealth management and finally as Chief of Staff to the Group General Counsel.
Jennifer holds a Bachelor of Commerce from University College Dublin and a Master of Business Administration in Accounting from the Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Experiences that led Jennifer to write the book, “How To Be A Chief Operating Officer”
- What is the core role of a COO
- The skills that Jennifer was initially deficient in that she worked to improve
- Jennifer’s approach to strategy
- How to generate efficient execution
Connect with Jennifer Geary: LinkedIn
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders