Our guest today is COO Alliance member and COO of 15Five, Jim Morrisroe.
As a Technology Executive and recovering CEO with over 25 years of experience in the software and computer hardware industry, Jim is a results-focused operator with a successful track record of building high-growth companies.
Jim has a talent for developing winning strategies; bringing great products to market; executing against sales goals; controlling costs; deploying automated systems and efficient processes. He also has a track record of building real company value resulting in four consecutive company M&A exits, creating over $1B in shareholder returns.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Building a companionship to help the CEO to feel less lonely
- Defining the unique roles between the CEO and COO
- The importance of identifying the “mission base” for your company
- Best tips for reinforcing trust between the CEO and COO
- Managing the corporate politics within a staff of over 300
Connect with Jim Morrisroe: LinkedIn
15Five – https://www.15five.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders