Our guest today is the Head of Global Marketing at Clubhouse, Maya Watson.
Clubhouse is leading the creator, partnerships, community, editorial, and communication teams for all marketing initiatives. Prior to Clubhouse, Maya was an executive at Netflix leading Editorial & Publishing, and a longtime executive at OWN Networks and Harpo Productions. Originally from Minneapolis, Maya has a BS in Marketing & Advertising from Indiana University and an MS in Integrated Marketing and Communications from Northwestern University.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How the field of marketing in education has evolved over the years
- What started the trajectory of growth for Clubhouse
- How to screen out seasoned and senior applicants that are too corporate for your company
- The balance of being business savvy and following your intuition
- How to transition from a small company to a bigger company
- How to care for your employees while keeping them accountable to their work
Connect with Maya Watson: LinkedIn
Clubhouse – https://www.clubhouse.com/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders