Our guest today is Erik Fogg, co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer at ProdPerfect. ProdPerfect is the answer to fixing E2E software testing with Machine Learning and good operational design as well as automatically building and maintaining E2E test automation by analyzing user journeys on web applications.
Since 2018, Erik and his team have helped dozens of cutting-edge, venture-backed, highly reputable brand name companies and their elite engineering teams to radically improve their software quality and deployment speed. During 2019, ProdPerfect grew over 20% month over month and raised $12M for Series A and are well on the path to Series B.
Erik graduated MIT with a bachelors and masters of science in Mechanical Engineering. Prior to ProdPerfect, he fixed and led operations in factories, mines, refineries, and hardware startups.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How Erik went from MIT to a COO role with ProdPerfect
- What is ProdPerfect and E2E software
- Organizational flaws from the small to medium enterprise level that can be avoided
- How to recognize and reward talent
- Management and leading without authority
- How to recognize the internal motivators of your employees
- The difference in operations pre and post funding
- How to disagree and embrace the tensions between CEO and COO
Connect with Erik Fogg: LinkedIn
ProdPerfect – https://prodperfect.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable