Our guest today is Tiltify’s VP of Strategic Partnerships, Larissa Rydin. Larissa brings over 20 years of experience in marketing, corporate development, and nonprofit leadership.
After quickly moving up the ranks at the American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, she held the position of Mid-Atlantic Regional Director, overseeing two offices and an annual budget of $13.5M. Following her time in that role, she held executive positions at both Autism Speaks and the Alzheimer’s Association, before becoming the Vice President of Strategic and Brand Partnerships at United Way Worldwide.
Larissa led a team responsible for securing $4.8B in annual revenue and supporting a corporate portfolio that included 427 of the Fortune 500 companies. During her tenure, she secured hundreds of new enterprise-level partnerships including Lyft, Starbucks, Google, Pepsi and DoorDash, established the brand partnerships function for the organization, supported the development of a network-wide innovation program, and served as a key leader in driving the organization’s global strategy and digital transformation.
Larissa received a B.S. in Social Science and Economics from Florida State University. Originally from Tampa, she now lives in Northern Virginia with her husband and two children.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How to bring the entrepreneurial pivot in quickly into an organization like Tiltify
- Who Tiltify sells to out of the Fortune 500 companies
- How to optimize time when reaching out to companies who are not interested
- What tools Tiltify uses to manage all the relations in the sales and post-sales cycle
- How Tiltify is funded and grows
- What Larissa learned working with people from different countries
- How the work-from-home adjustments since the pandemic have changed the work culture and operations
Connect with Larissa Rydin: LinkedIn
Tiltify – http://tiltify.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s Online Course Invest In Your Leaders