Our guest today is COO Alliance Member Hunter McMahon, the Chief Operating Officer for iDiscovery Solutions.
Hunter is a reliable strategic partner, leveraging data analytics for litigation, investigations, data privacy, compliance issues and more. He has served as a testifying and consulting expert to corporations both large and small, while working with Am Law 100 and boutique law firms.
Hunter is a member of The Sedona Conference, Working Groups 1, 6, and 11. He is also a member of the American Bar Association, Defense Research Institute, and the International Association of Privacy Professionals. He began his career running IT and litigation support for a mid-size law firm and has recently led teams of experts for similarly situated companies.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How iDiscovery Solutions creates a forensic of digital evidence for litigation
- How do business owners prepare and protect from potential lawsuits
- Systems for delegating tasks within the company and building the skills needed to delegate among the employees
- How Hunter and his CEO manage a balance between their personal time and business time
- How different businesses have similar problems and can inspire the right solutions regardless of your niche
Connect with Hunter McMahon: LinkedIn
iDiscovery Solutions – https://idiscoverysolutions.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s Online Course Invest In Your Leaders