Our guest today is George Horvat, the COO of Agero, an industry leader in the digitalization of driver assistance services on a massive scale. George is responsible for end-to-end operations of their closely intertwined network and contact center functions.
George brings over 25 years of Fortune 500 experience as a results-driven executive in manufacturing, quality, and maintenance. His strong focus on collaboration, change, and innovation has produced exceptional accomplishments in strategic planning, lean optimization, M&As, P&L, price/cost management, and sales and marketing. His leadership skills are helping to drive Agero’s continuing journey toward operational excellence, delivering more consistent, high quality end-to-end experiences for their consumers while building stronger relationships with their service providers.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How the agents deal with frustrated customers and react to every scenario
- How has Agero adapted as an organization due to COVID
- How Agero is innovating the driver assist service industry
- What metrics or leadership traits George looks for
- How George deals with company politics
- What was the inflection point to get Agero to scale
Connect with George Horvat: LinkedIn
Agero – http://www.agero.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s Online Course Invest In Your Leaders