Today’s episode of the Second in Command podcast is a recast of an episode of the BiggerPockets podcast, hosted by Brandon Turner. The episode features a real-life coaching call between Cameron and a BiggerPockets member and CEO of New River Valley Real Estate LLC, JB Klein. The focus of the discussion is managing rapid business growth and crafting a clear, effective vision for the future. Brandon emphasizes the significance of Herold’s book, “Vivid Vision,” which played a pivotal role in shaping his own business trajectory.
During the coaching call, Cameron Herold advises JB, a real estate entrepreneur experiencing fast-paced growth, on various aspects of business development. Cameron stresses the importance of working smarter, not harder, and the necessity of developing a vivid vision for one’s company. He guides JB through envisioning his business in the future, discussing aspects like team composition, operational strategies, and core values. This future-focused approach is designed to align JB’s current decisions with his long-term business objectives, highlighting the importance of honesty, quality, personal development, and efficient teamwork.
During the conversation, they dive into practical strategies for business growth, including the delegation of tasks, building effective banking relationships, and the importance of investing in personal and team development. Cameron also stresses the importance of aligning learning with current business needs and focusing on tasks that offer the highest return. JB’s vivid vision involves a future where his business not only excels in real estate but also contributes significantly to the community, especially supporting veterans. This vision encapsulates Klein’s aspirations for a legacy that extends beyond financial success to meaningful community impact.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The critical role a clear, vivid vision plays in managing and sustaining business growth.
- Efficient business scaling and the importance of focusing on strategic growth rather than operational tasks.
- Tips on hiring practices, team leadership, and fostering a culture that aligns with your business vision.
- How your business can not only achieve financial success but also make a meaningful impact in the community.
- Strategies for dealing with banking relationships and financing in the real estate sector.
- How core values like honesty, quality, and personal development can shape your business practices and reputation.
- And much more…
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable”
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders