In today’s episode, we have the pleasure of welcoming Tim Calderala, who is not only a valued member of the COO Alliance but also COO of Collins Builders. Tim has a background in residential construction and real estate and has worked with four different home builders, all of which have been acquired by publicly traded companies. The conversation will focus on Tim’s experience with acquisitions, working in publicly traded companies, and running a high-end custom home-building company. Tim also shares insights on growing and retaining employees in an industry known for high turnover.
Tim reflects on his journey through his nearly ten years at Collins Builders, highlighting the company’s unique approach to the competitive market of high-end homebuilding market. What sets the company apart is its innovative use of cutting-edge 3D and virtual design technology that revolutionizes the client experience.
Tim’s success story and the lessons he imparts promise to be both enlightening and inspiring. Tune in now!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- Acquisitions in the construction industry with insights from a COO.
- The cultural differences between privately held and publicly traded companies.
- The importance of collaboration with subcontractors.
- How Collins Builders fosters a strong, engaged company culture for employee retention.
- Insights into the dynamics of family-run companies and smaller companies.
- How Collins Builders has worked to enhance its marketing efforts.
- Why experience alone doesn’t guarantee success.
- And so much more…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: Second in Command Podcast on YouTube
Get Cameron’s Course Invest in Your Leaders