Our guest today is BlueConic’s President and COO, Cory Munchbach.
Cory has spent her career on the cutting edge of marketing technology and brings years working with Fortune 500 clients from various industries to BlueConic.
Before joining the BlueCrew, she was an analyst at Forrester Research where she covered business and consumer technology trends and the fast-moving marketing tech landscape. A sought-after speaker and industry voice, Cory’s work has been featured in VentureBeat, Wired, AdAge, and AdWeek, as well as spoken at conferences such as FutureM, MITX, and the Association of National Advertisers.
A life-long Bostonian, Cory has a bachelor’s degree in political science from Boston College and spends a considerable amount of her non-work hours on various volunteer and philanthropic initiatives in the greater Boston community.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- What type of COO does Cory identify as based on the 7-types
- How to clarify the responsibilities of the internal organization
- How to have a healthy conflict with your CEO
- Defining the roles of CEO and COO and splitting the responsibilities for each
- How to bring seasoned workers into a company with an established workforce seamlessly
Connect with Cory Munchbach: LinkedIn
BlueConic – https://www.blueconic.com/
Read this article: Give Away Your Legos and Other Commandments For Scaling Startups
Get this book: Culture Map Breaking Invisible Boundaries
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders