Our guest today is the Chief Operating Officer of Anaqua, Justin Crotty.
As Chief Operating Officer, Justin handles the execution of Anaqua’s growth strategy and day-to-day operations. He joined Anaqua in 2016 as Chief Financial Officer, where he assumed overall leadership for the Global Finance and Accounting team.
In 2018 he was appointed to COO which expanded his functional responsibilities to include overseeing Cloud Hosting, Legal, Sales Operations, and Human Resources to support the increasing scale of Anaqua’s global business. Since 2019, Justin has served on Anaqua’s Board of Directors.
Prior to Anaqua, Justin served as a partner for Oliver Wyman where he advised private equity and corporate clients on growth and M&A initiatives involving software, information, and services businesses. Before his leadership roles in strategy consulting, Justin worked in private equity, investment banking, and corporate development and has experience working in the US, Europe and Asia.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Justin’s journey from a CFO to COO role and some key challenges
- How and where Justin learned his leadership skills
- How to set the value of the IP when setting up for an acquisition
- How to balance the advice from advisors and knowing what to make actionable
- Transparency with the board and the role it takes over governance and oversight
Connect with Justin Crotty: LinkedIn
Anaqua – https://www.anaqua.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders