ATTN: CEOs doing > 5-50mil/year: Are you looking for the Yin to your Yang (or the Yang to your Yin)?
Your ideal COO is an extension of you – it’s the ONE relationship that most determines the fate of your business.
So if you know exactly what the different types of COOs are.
And you add Cameron Herold’s blueprint for attracting & retaining world-class talent…
Then you can find the perfect match to your visionary style & blow your market out of the water!
That’s exactly what Cameron Herold has boiled down to a consistent & repeatable science since literally 10x-ing 1-800-GOT-JUNK’s revenue beyond 100 million in annual recurring revenue – in less than 6 years.
Cameron delivers the entire framework to you in his trademark off-the-cuff style – but don’t blink with your ears – this episode gives away some major keys.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- The core role of the COO/Second-in-Command and other related titles
- The ying-yang relationship between the CEO and COO
- Steps to hiring an ideal high-level COO
- KOLBE profiles and the importance of defining your results to knowing your work chemistry with your CEO and the employees around you
- The hiring and onboarding process and what traits to look out for
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders