Our guest today is Ian Martins, Managing Partner for Bell Curve.
Ian currently runs operations at Bell Curve, which is a San Francisco-based agency that helps startups and high-growth enterprises grow. Bell Curve has worked with companies like Microsoft, Clearbit, Segment, and Pilot to name a few.
Before working with Bell Curve, Ian helped build the advertising agency Abacus, which worked with clients like Nestle, Starbucks, Campbells, CIBC, and more. Prior to his work building and growing agencies, Ian spent a number of years working at global media agencies in account management servicing a variety of clients spanning everything from CPG to Financial Services.
Ian has given talks at a number of colleges and universities on various marketing topics and spent a couple of years teaching at York University where he helped develop the postgraduate curriculum in digital marketing.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Onboarding remotely and how it differs from face-to-face onboarding
- How to help build the adoption of creating SOPs and other useful resources to minimize the fluff and maximize essential productivity
- What were some of the hurdles that were in the way to obtaining the highest ROI and how focus was maintained to get there
- How to get the customer on board and on the side with the brand of an agency
- The typical expectations from the client on deliverables from an agency
- The best way to manage an in-house marketing team
Connect with Ian Martins: LinkedIn
Bell Curve – https://www.bellcurve.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable