Our guest today is Taylor Brown, COO and Co-Founder of Fivetran.
Taylor is passionate about helping good humans build awesome products. He draws inspiration from his time as a liberal arts student at Amherst College, experience as a designer at North Social, and lifelong athletic endeavors. Most recently he has built Fivetran, a fully managed automated data integration provider, from an idea to a rapidly growing global business valued at more than $1.2 billion. He believes that magic happens when you can build a simple yet powerful product that is truly innovative and helps users solve a hard problem.
Taylor understands this is only possible with an amazing team and is privileged to work with the best in the business.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How the PITA factor been beneficial for feedback
- How to decide what metrics the team needs to keep track of and what market dashboards are set to maintain them
- How Fivetran was founded and funded
- What changes Fivetran went through as they were growing in their fundraising
- How to work with the board where there’s a balance for advice and for taking a risk
Connect with Taylor Brown: LinkedIn
Fivetran – https://fivetran.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s Online Course Invest In Your Leaders