Our guest today is Ryan Graciano, co-Founder and CTO of Credit Karma.
As a co-founder and CTO, Ryan Graciano has grown the company’s engineering department from a one-man band into a team of hundreds, developing a technical framework to support the company’s rapid growth. His expertise and innovation has helped bring new levels of usability and sophistication to financial services technologies.
Today, Ryan runs an ever-expanding group of engineers tasked with building out new products at pace while stressing a culture of agility and experimentation, even as Credit Karma reaches new levels of scale. As a leader, he serves as a constructive agitator, looking to break down traditional workplace hierarchies and empowering each member of his department with real influence over the future of the product.
Ryan has a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from the Georgia Institute of Technology and spent five years at IBM before joining Credit Karma.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How Credit Karma was formed in the lending space
- Believing in your investment during the beginning stages of your company growth
- Mistakes made and lessons learned on the journey to company acquisition
- How to filter through different initiatives
- Experiences of hiring during rapid growth
- What skills Ryan worked on as the company grew around him
Connect with Ryan Graciano: LinkedIn
Credit Karma – https://www.creditkarma.com
Inuit’s acquisition of Credit Karma – Read Article Here
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s Online Course Invest In Your Leaders