Our guest today is Andie Dovgan, VP of Global Sales for Creatio.
Creatio is a global software company providing a lead low-code platform for process management and CRM. The company combines an intuitive low-code platform, best-in-class CRM, and a robust BPM in a single solution to accelerate sales, marketing, service, and operations for mid-size and large enterprises.
Andie is a results-driven leader with 15+ years of experience in enterprise-level SaaS sales and worldwide business development. He is committed to helping Creatio clients in transforming their businesses to address challenges and grasp opportunities of the digital era. He is highly focused on value delivery and consultative approach in sales and account management.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- The importance of interpersonal communication in global sales
- How Creatio’s low-coding plug-and-play automation simplifies the production processes
- Empowering and investing in your team/employees to grow their skills
- What helps Andie excel in his role in global sales
- Hiring mistakes
- Lessons learned when recruiting
- Growing your sales team
Connect with Andie Dovgan: LinkedIn
Creatio – https://www.creatio.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable