Our guest today is Jason Yang, COO of Dialpad. Jason joined Dialpad in 2018 and was previously SVP of Marketing and Business Operations. He brings to the role more than two decades of experience with high-growth global companies and a wide breadth of experience across disciplines.
Jason is a global marketing and digital transformation leader with experience in successfully delivering against complex and challenging business objectives. Adept at strategy, technology, and people to drive demand, fuel business growth, and build great brands.
Jason acquired broad industry experience across SaaS, financial services, brand management, healthcare, and consulting. He has the strong analytical expertise and a mindset for data-based decision-making. Jason is recognized as a top leader and coach that builds high-performing teams.
Previously, Jason held leadership roles at Five9 and Charles Schwab.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How the field of telephony adapted during the COVID-19 pandemic and how cloud-based telephony grew and took its place
- In what areas call centers struggled in the last year
- How Jason excelled and grew into the role of COO
- The ups and downs Jason had to go through in the company
- How to handle cuts and layoffs, and how to communicate to the survivors
- How to move away from the rift and into the new phase forward
Connect with Jason Yang: LinkedIn
Corcentric – https://www.dialpad.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable