Our guest today is the COO of Connect&Go, Francois-Pierre Moffet.
Connect&Go is a world leader in smart wearable solutions for guest experience in leisure & entertainment. Francoise-Pierre specializes in helping visionary founders & investors scale companies by building high performance teams and establishing a structured & disciplined operational foundation.
At Connect&GO, Francoise-Pierre led the transformation of the company from being a service provider for the events space, to a product company driven by recurring revenue from permanent installations such as amusement parks, family entertainment centers and resorts.
Previously, he was COO at Sofdesk, a leader in solar and roofing software, where he tripled the monthly recurring revenue in less than 2 years.
Francois-Pierre and his wife are proud parents of two daughters, and you will find them on the ski hills in the winter and on baseball fields in the summer.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How Connect&Go proactively adjusted during the early months of the COVID-19 amid various operations and event cancellations
- How Connect&Go gained the entry points into the larger events and businesses
- Pivoting out of the events space
- How Connect&Go culture was built and how it has shifted during the pandemic
- The organizational structure & roles and responsibilities of employees
- The art of running a skip level meeting
Connect with Francois-Pierre Moffet: LinkedIn
Connect&Go – http://connectngo.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s Online Course Invest In Your Leaders