Our guest today is Encore Search Partners’ President, Scott Kelley.
As President of Encore Search Partners, a specialized recruiting firm that focuses on spotlighting the absolute best Professional, Technical, & C-Level Executive talent, nationwide, Scott Kelley oversees Business Development, Client Services, Operations, Finance, HR, & Technology initiatives.
Serving as Encore Search Partners’ Integrator, Scott Kelley’s expertise in business strategy, strategic planning and business development has made Encore Search Partners one of the fastest growing recruitment firms in the Houston Area.
Scott is active in his Vistage Group, The Greater Houston Partnership, The National Business Development Association, The Houston Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators, and The Greater Houston Manufacturers Association.
Outside of the office, Scott Kelley is an avid reader, philanthropist, and mentor to many Houston Area professionals. When he isn’t working, reading or mentoring, he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and experiencing new restaurants.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Why great people/employees leave your company
- Finding A-level players with great qualities and finding the best place for them with your company
- What did Encore Search Partners do to get around COVID and continue the growth of their business operations
- How Encore Search Partners use call centers to generate sales
- What is the DNA to find good call center partners
- How does Scott get his call center partners to continue cold calling and generate a calling plan as opposed to spamming people with countless messages
- How Scott keeps on the same page with the vision as the CEO, Jeremy
Connect with Scott Kelley: LinkedIn
Encore Search Partners – http://encoresearch.com/
5 Love Languages Book – Click Here
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable