Our guest today is Dana Arnold, the Chief Operating Officer at Measurabl.
Dana oversees business operations including human resources, accounting, finance, legal, strategic partnerships, customer success, and international operations at Measurabl. Dana has led the company through 2 early-stage venture funding rounds resulting in over $20 million in cash to the business and implemented processes to support customer growth by over 270% in monthly recurring revenue. Maintained employee net promoter scores in the high 70’s (industry excellent benchmark at 50) through tremendous growth stages of the business.
Dana is very passionate about the solution that Measurabl is bringing to the market, scaling businesses, building a strong company culture, and supporting innovation around protecting the environment.
Prior to Measurabl, Dana ran two departments – a 20-person Data Services team and a 4-person Customer Success team – at Goby, a tech-enabled real estate consultancy. While at Goby, she was instrumental in building strategic partner relationships, directing business strategies, and improving data analysis and tools. Prior to Goby, she supported Aramark, a food, facilities, and uniform services organization, as the Environmental Sustainability Manager in Corporate Responsibility where she worked across departments to increase operational efficiency and sustainability initiatives, as well as corporate reporting initiatives, including CDP reporting. Dana studied Architecture at the University of Michigan.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Focusing more on revenue and profitability as a measurable to tell how the business is doing versus number of people.
- The balance between the tactical pieces of the business and the need to spend more time on the strategic areas to enable growth.
- Aligning yourself as the COO with strategic growth opportunities and really spending your time on the places that will support the growth initiatives.
- Energy spend and energy impact– the importance of knowing these numbers and measuring them continuously.
- Discover ways of getting out of email for internal communications and constantly communicating with one another.
Connect with Dana Arnold: LinkedIn
Check out Measurabl: https://www.measurabl.com/
Net Promoter Score: https://www.netpromoter.com/know/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.
Get Cameron’s Online Course Invest In Your Leaders