Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Today’s episode is a little different. Recently Cameron was featured on the Author Hour podcast hosted by Hussein Al-Baiaty, and we’re happy to give you the opportunity to hear that conversation. Cameron was there to talk about his latest book, “The Second in Command: Unleash the Power of Your COO.”
During their wide ranging discussion, Hussein and Cameron discuss the qualities and behaviours that make a great COO, as well as some of the challenges they face on a daily basis. They explore Cameron’s early life growing up with entrepreneurial parents – particularly his father – and how they gave him support and guidance he needed to come into his own as an entrepreneur. Of course they also discuss the new book, and some of the thought processes that went into writing it.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Cameron’s background and how his path to entrepreneurship began at just seven years old.
- The distinction between writing books and having books written, and why Cameron prefers one over the other.
- Why his parents allowed Cameron the space to fail and succeed, and to learn from both experiences.
- The importance of having an effective COO in your business.
- Some of the biggest challenges faced by COOs.
- The kinds of qualities a great COO should possess.
Connect with Cameron: Website | LinkedIn
Get Cameron’s latest book “The Second in Command: Unleash the Power of Your COO”
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders