Our guest today is NutriSense’s Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, Dan Zavorotny.
NutriSense is a metabolic health company that helps anyone discover and reach their health potential.
Under Dan’s leadership, NutriSense has become one of the fastest-growing startups in America. Leading the company through rapid growth, he’s built a team of 120 employees to serve tens of thousands of members in just over two years.
Before co-founding NutriSense, Dan worked as a Healthcare Management Consultant at KPMG, where he advised Fortune 500 clients and two of the top five hospitals in the US.
Passionate about travel, Dan visited over 100 countries before he was 30.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How NutriSense is fulfilling an important health tracking need
- How NutriSense’s intuitive software integrates with 3rd party glucose tracking devices
- How to utilize influencers as a most cost effective way of fundraising
- How to set a rejection ratio to help gauge yourself for however many rejections you will get before the conversion
- How to manage a remote team that resides in 32 countries
Connect with Dan Zavorotny: LinkedIn
NutriSense – https://nutrisense.io
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders