Our guest today is a Founding General Partner of Mighty Capital, Jennifer Vancini.
Jennifer has been investing for 10+ years. Before becoming a full-time investor, she held executive roles in corporate and strategic business development, especially in the high-growth security and mobile sectors with companies such as Telefonica, Symbian/Nokia, and Certicom, which she helped take public in Canada.
Jennifer serves on private and non-profit boards and is currently the Vice-Chair of a Dean’s Advisory Council at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, where she completed her MBA.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- What drew Jennifer to work for Mighty Capital
- Looking for the right investments that “fit”
- The challenges of starting a venture capital firm
- The venture capital world is evolving
- What ways Mighty Capital coaches their clients to improve the success in their business
Connect with Jennifer Vancini: LinkedIn
Mighty Capital – https://mighty.capital/
Products that Count – https://productsthatcount.com/membership/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable
Get Cameron’s online course – Invest In Your Leaders