Our guest today is Asana’s COO and Head of Business, Anne Raimondi.
Anne first joined Asana’s Board of Directors in 2019 and is an industry veteran with over 20 years of experience leading various product and business functions in fast-growing SaaS companies.
Prior to her role at Asana, she was the Chief Customer Officer at Guru, Senior Vice President of Operations at Zendesk, Chief Revenue Officer at TaskRabbit, and held senior positions with SurveyMonkey and eBay. With a strong commitment to fostering innovation in the technology sector, Raimondi is also a Lecturer in Management at Stanford Graduate School of Business and she is currently serving on the board of Gusto, Patreon, and Guru while having also served on the board of directors for SendGrid, Bloc and ThredUp.
Anne holds a B.A. in Economics and Sociology and an M.B.A. from Stanford University.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- The importance of product focus to produce growth in the business
- What kept Anne intrigued to be a board member of Asana
- What makes Asana fundamentally different from other productivity management tools
- How to stay entrepreneurial and fast growth with over 900 employees
- Areas of focus for the team
- How to stay open to feedback
Connect with Anne Raimondi: LinkedIn
Asana – https://asana.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable