Jessica Higgins is an organizational workplace expert, public speaker, strategic consultant and an award winning author. Her work spans healthcare, higher education, governments and large corporations. Her clients include Microsoft, Zappos, Roche, AT&T, Pfizer, L’Oreal, US Bank, Babson College, and many others.
She is the founder of our Culture Science methodology, an innovative approach to creating change at scale by utilizing design thinking, Lean Six Sigma, and behavioral psychology to quantifiably change the mindsets and behaviors that optimize business outcomes.
Gapingvoid, the only end-to-end culture design firm in existence, specializes in building ideal cultures in organizations.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How to reverse engineer a person’s brain & step into their shoes
- Why the school system & book smarts don’t serve talented people
- Why Jessica attributes her tremendous success to a growth mindset
- Why it’s crucial to totally disconnect from EVERYTHING work-related
- How company culture can realize work-life balance (not just talk about)
- Learn why high-level leaders force their people to take vacations
- Learn Jessica’s top communication hacks from her unreleased book
- Learn how Jessica designs her professional life to bypass the effects of stress
- Learn how the information generation is completely changing the education paradigm