Are you struggling to enhance your leadership skills to thrive in the entrepreneurial world?
In this podcast episode, the Operations Manager of Cheeri Home and a member of COO Alliance, Talisa Young, shares her journey and insights into leadership.
Talisa Young talks about various aspects of leadership, including servant leadership, dealing with imposter syndrome, and the challenges of managing a distributed team.
You will also learn:
- how to create a strong company culture to pave the way for success in a startup landscape
- transitioning from a corporate environment to an entrepreneurial world
- fostering an environment for your team to succeed
Don’t miss this episode that has the potential to harness your full leadership power.
What You Will Learn In The Show:
- The concept of servant leadership and its role in supporting and empowering employees.
- Strategies for dealing with imposter syndrome and gaining self-confidence.
- We build and maintain a vibrant company culture in a remote work setting.
- Talisa approached the crucial first 90 days in a new leadership role.
- The importance of learning to say no and practicing self-compassion.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel – Second in Command Podcast on YouTube
Get Cameron’s Course Invest in Your Leaders