Our guest today is Conversion Logix’s COO, Andrew Cederlind.
Andrew is the COO of Conversion Logix, a digital advertising agency that specializes in driving online shoppers to make offline conversions. Their new software, The Conversion Cloud, drives additional leads from their clients’ existing websites and helps businesses understand what campaigns are driving the most conversions and how best to optimize for them.
Andrew joined Conversion Logix in 2011 as employee #3 and has helped grow the business to over 65 employees and almost 1,000 customers.
Andrew is a digital marketing expert and has helped build (and rebuild) the systems to help the company scale and grow. He has experience in all aspects of the business and has had the unique opportunity to work in nearly every department. He is a jack of all trades and on a typical day may go from a sales call to a meeting about data and analytics, to a discussion about a project management procedure overhaul.
When he’s not working, he’s spending time with his family. In the summer you can find him boating on Lake Washington, and up in the mountains snowboarding in the winter.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How Andrew has grown as a leader in the digital advertising space
- How Conversion Logix has iterated through its growth, adapting to an ever-growing digital market
- The tools Conversion Logix uses to manage their array of projects and managing their clients
- The DNA of Conversion Logix’s leadership team and how they deal with conflict
- How Andrew gets in sync between the two founders of Conversion Logix
- How meetings are operated within the company
- Identifying common frontend revenue holes that Andrew identifies and helps his clients to close more quality sales
- What the investment opportunity of Uber was like before it took off
- Cameron’s interaction with Elon Musk regarding the effectiveness of meetings and how the concepts within Meetings Suck applies to improving the outcome of staff meetings
Connect with Andrew Cederlind: LinkedIn
Check out: https://conversionlogix.com
Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business: https://amzn.to/2QvxQi0
Meetings Suck: https://amzn.to/36wb0wc
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable