Our guest today is Terri Mock, the Chief Operating Officer of Cybba.
Terri is a veteran C-level technology executive (CMO, COO, CRO) with achievements in delivering revenue growth, driving go-to-market, and scaling operations from startups to $450 million global companies.
Terri brings domain expertise in SaaS, performance marketing, digital advertising, enterprise software, and eCommerce. One of the many achievements in her career is heading up strategic branding campaigns at 3 companies and launching 4 SaaS products at 2 companies.
Terri has an MBA from MIT Sloan and carries a unique ability to champion compelling business benefits of technology.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Why collaborating together really makes a difference.
- How keeping the focus to three strategic initiatives or less will amplify the vision throughout everyone in the company.
- Considering what the value is in the marketplace, what those needs are, and then adapting to those needs in order to take you where you want to go. This includes finding the right talent and team.
- Why it is important to grow your teams from within and allowing people to explore what they are passionate about.
- People are more recently caring about growth within roles. They want different experiences, the ability to move from one part of the company to another, and care about them as a person.
- There are lots of things to celebrate, and you should be celebrating those things through the highs and lows.
- The importance of understanding millennials and their needs.
Connect with Terri Mock: LinkedIn
Check out Cybba: https://www.cybba.com/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.