Our guest today is Ron LaSalvia, the Founder and CEO of Peck.
Ron is an operations executive with over 30 years of leadership experience in technology, strategy consulting, and the military. Ron is currently the CEO and founder of Peck, a startup based in Scottdale, AZ. Peck applies science and technology to help nurture the most important relationships in one’s life, leading to deeper connections, greater well being, and happiness.
Ron served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Endurance International Group, a publicly-traded web technology company serving very small businesses. Prior to Endurance, he served as the COO of Decision Strategies International, a strategy consulting firm focused on scenario-based planning.
Ron also served in the United States Navy for 24 years, commanding two nuclear submarines. While in command he was ranked the #1 Captain for two consecutive years by Squadron Commander. After completing his naval service, he attended The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, earning his MBA.
Ron currently lives in Scottsdale with his wife, Laura. He is originally from Philadelphia and remains a diehard Philadelphia sports fan.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- The keys to continuous improvement.
- How finding the root cause of the problem leads to operational success.
- Constraints from the Navy are not there in the business world and some things the business world could adopt from the Navy.
- Core values require organic effort that involves everyone in the company, must reflect the behaviors of the organization as they are occurring in order to be successful.
- The difference between core values versus aspirational values and how they are treated differently in an organization.
- The importance of first impressions and why you should always be aware of your actions.
- Why you need to taking care of yourself physically and mentally to not hit the burn out.
- How to know the signs of when you might need to slow down and how to acknowledge them.
Connect with Ron LaSalvia: LinkedIn
Check out Peck: https://trypeck.com/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.