Tom Parmentier, the Chief Operations Officer of Express Homebuyers, is our guest today.
Express Homebuyers is a fast-growing and technologically advanced real estate investment company that specializes in purchasing, renovating, and reselling homes.
Tom manages the departments responsible for acquisitions, sales, marketing, and IT development. He’s focused on continuously improving the company’s systems to make the selling experience as easy and stress-free as possible for their customers.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How communication can make or break the relationship between the CEO and COO
- How to determine which projects are “Green” and which are “Blue.”
- The top lessons Tom learned from the COO Alliance meetings.
- Why it is important to find a job you’re passionate about, so when the going gets tough, you’re committed and passionate to get going.
- Why it is important to discuss any and all conflicts that arise, no matter how small – instead of letting them go.
- Learn about the productivity software Tom leverages to keep his team moving forward smoothly.