Mark Moschel, Partner and Second in Command at Dry Farm Wines is our guest for today. Dry Farm Wines is the world’s only natural, lab tested, and health-conscious wine club headquartered in Napa, California.
Mark attributes their success to their cultural manifesto of Peace & Profit. Its a short and straight to the point reflection on their goal to live in peace and create profit. Their strong and unique cultural practices including daily meditation, gratitude, team dinners, calling themselves a “family”, and more have shaped their communication, operations, and management.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- What Mark learned from working with different founders.
- The skills needed to help founders execute their vision and how to stay on the same page with them.
- The systems Mark uses to manage Dry Farm Wines.
- How Mark increased efficiency by equipping employees with the right tools.
- Why Mark is grateful to the founders for making work a fun learning experience.
- How meditation, gratitude and team dinners contributes to the success at Dry Farm Wines.
Connect with Mark:
Get the Dates Recipe Cameron talked about in this episode here.