Erin Rand, the Chief Operating Officer at ServiceRocket, is our guest today.
ServiceRocket provides exceptional training, support and utilization solutions for the world’s most innovative software technologies.
Erin is passionate about helping tech founders identify the keys to igniting accelerated growth. She has broad experience designing and implementing strategic operational initiatives at companies such as IBM, Brocade, NetApp and ServiceRocket, and is the recipient of the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s Women of Influence 2015 Award
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Why you should behave like an entrepreneur in your company.
- The most difficult decisions Erin has made as a COO.
- The best advice Erin would give startup COOs.
- Why you have to be prepared to let go of your friends.
- Why happy employees are better for your business than grumpy customers.
- Erin’s prediction on technology in the workplace.
Connect with Erin: