Alex Eckelberry is the COO at Autoloop and he is our guest today.
Alex Eckelberry is a technology CEO, but currently serves as COO of AutoLoop, a fast-growing disrupter in the automotive software space. Before AutoLoop, he spent the last few years as an investor, board member and turnaround engineer, including being a board member of BlueStripe Software (acquired by Microsoft); a board member of StopBadware;a board member of Knowbe4; a board member of MalwareBytes; and chairman of the board of Runaware.
AutoLoop develops disruptive SaaS solutions that are transforming automotive tech. Their 450+professionals are dedicated to providing best-in-class solutions for major OEMs such as Hyundai,GM, Toyota, Fiat Chrysler, Kia and Subaru as well as today’s leading-edge automotive dealership sand large groups. At AutoLoop, Alex leads the operational, sales, marketing, OEM and call center activities.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How Autoloop’s complex and multifaceted software was a new challenge for Alex
- Alex’s experience over the years watching tech companies rapidly scale, only to fail or get acquired
- Utilizing debt or “real” money as a primary method of working capital versus raising equity
- How to complement the CEO as a COO
- The value of communication and setting a feasible pace for your team
- Alex’s biggest lesson in business
Connect with Alex: LinkedIn
Check out Autoloop: https://www.autoloop.com/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.”