Gabe Muller, COO of Glassman Wealth Services is our guest today.
An intense focus on firm development earned Glassman Wealth the trifecta of Best Places to Work in the Washington D.C. area from Washingtonian, Inc., and Washington Business Journal.
Gabe leads and manages firm-wide business operations with the support of the president to create and sustain the intended level of client and team member experience driving organizational success.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How Gabe was part of the leadership team to grow Glassman Wealth to over 1 billion in assets.
- How Gabe’s onboarding process evolved.
- How Gabe customizes 1-on-1 meetings for his teammates to ensure happiness and productivity are being met.
- Learn how Gabe keeps his team in sync on a weekly basis and checks in on team direction on a yearly basis.
- How Glassman Wealth leverages systems to maintain a high managed assets to employee ratio.
- Why Gabe leverages Fiverr and Upwork to empower his team to outsource work.
Connect with Gabe: