Join a COO Alliance City Forum and meet COOs from small to medium sized companies in your area! Learn what countless other COOs are learning to fully transform their companies and scale to immeasurable success.
What Is A City Forum?
City Forum events were created to cater to, support and help grow the 2nd in commands for smaller and medium sized businesses with a minimum of 2 million in annual revenue. Each forum will meet 6 times per year. The meetings take place at member offices and are facilitated by the chair.
Each of the 6 events will have a theme such as; interviewing and hiring, culture, marketing etc. At these 6 events you will learn from peer presentations, discuss issues and challenges you are currently facing, as well as receive immediate and actionable support for those issues from your peers and chair.
The objective is to provide the COO or 2nd in command of a company with the tools, feedback and support necessary to rapidly grow their company.
We focus on addressing situations completely unique to the COO/2nd. CEOs/Entrepreneurs are not allowed membership as there are tons of groups for their support. Without you, the 2nd in command, the company cannot grow. This is your tribe.
Every CEO needs someone to execute upon their vision and ideas. We specialize in providing you the support and tools to truly grow and scale your company.
Grow Yourself And Your Company In A City Near You!
- Exclusively for COOs
- Six, One Day Events Per Year
- No travel necessary
- Learn from your peers
By 2020, City Forums will be open in the top 30 metros in the U.S. & Canada
Why are we doing this?
We want to provide the innovative and great leaders of tomorrow with the resources and support they require for healthy and rapid expansion. We also love to see great people succeed and achieve their dreams.
These 6 events are truly unique. They provide you with a chance to:
- Take a step back from the daily grind to think strategically, and to see your business with fresh eyes. You’ll be able to make the changes necessary to achieve rapid expansion and success.
- Discover peer perfection – Providing you with a room of subject matter experts in many fields that will help to provide you in-depth information into areas you are looking to develop.
- Immediate support and solutions to issues you are currently facing, allowing you to leave every event with answers, resources and tangible solutions.
Who can apply to join a City Forum?
If you are the COO/2nd in command and your company has minimum of $2 million in annual revenue and 20 employees/contractors you can apply to join a City Forum!
This Is Where The True Value Is..
The real value of your City Forum membership is being able to learn from the experiences/knowledge of others who are facing – or have conquered – the same issues as you… Truly Priceless..
You not only get to know your peers at the events through collaborative breakouts, group problem solving and members presenting on topics, but you will also get to tour hosting members offices and understand their processes and see their culture in action.
To take the relationship even further outside of the 6 events per year, you will have the opportunity to build accountability partners who you will meet with regularly to level set or coach one another on areas of improvement.
Interviewing & Onboarding Process.
To ensure that our members not only fit the requirements regarding their company size and position, we take our interview process very seriously vetting most importantly for personality. To ensure that we are delivering a first class peer group for our members, we spend time interviewing each member to ensure they are brilliant but never assume they are the smartest person in the room. We are eager to collaborate and see others succeed, agile in the way they lead their business and innovative in their thought process.
We strive for diversity.
We know that all COOs come from different backgrounds, and this is what makes the COO Alliance strong. As long as our members share our values, the more diverse the background the better, as we know that the more experiences our members have the more innovation and growth their peers will experience.
- Be open-minded
- Innovation is key
- Come ready to collaborate
- People come first
Where will we have City Forum Events over the next year?
By 2020, we will be in the top 30 metropolitan cities in the United States.
City Forum Cities
We will be expanding to more cities within the next few months, so join now and look for a City Forum event in a city near you!
How many members are in a City Forum?
Each forum will have one Chair and 10-14 members.
- Recieve Immediate support and solutions to issues you are currently facing, allowing you to leave every event with answers, resources and tangible solutions.
- Take a step back from the daily grind and think strategically,
- See your business with fresh eyes and make the changes necessary to achieve rapid expansion and success.
- Discover peer perfection – We vet our members seriously and work hard to build a room of subject matter experts (other COOs) in many fields that will help to provide you in-depth information into areas you are looking to develop.
City Forums Event Membership
World Class COO Specific Content
Network With Peers
Exclusive COO Community
6, One Day Events Per Year
No Travel Necessary!