Running a call center is pretty simple. We just over complicate it.
Some of you have call centers as part of your business, so I thought this would be a good thing to touch on – especially in the first quarter.
Just a quick post to highlight some of the things you need to keep in mind when overseeing a call center team.
If you run your own call center, or take calls from clients, this is all you need to do:
- Answer The Phone Fast. Maximum 4-5 rings.
- WOW The Customer. Don’t meet their expectations – BLOW THEM AWAY.
- Ask For The Order. Twice if you have to. People call because they want to buy. Sell them.
- Handle Objections. Expect them. Draw them out.
- Finish With A Hug. Make sure the customer knows you REALLY appreciate them.
If your call center team is not doing those five things really well on EVERY call, then that’s all you need to focus on.
And if they are doing those on every call, you’re killing the competition.
The COO Alliance is here to help with these, and many other, challenges facing COOs today. For more information apply now.