Our guest today is Humboldt General Hospital’s COO, Dr. Tiffany Love.
Dr. Tiffany A. Love is an award-winning board-certified healthcare executive, Fellow and former Regent of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) with over 26 years of healthcare experience. Love is recognized nationally and internationally as a leader in the advancement of women and diverse healthcare executives. She is Chairwoman of the Board of Directors for the Healthcare Diversity Council and serves as a national Keynote Speaker and faculty for many prestigious organizations. She serves as coordinator, nurse planner & guest faculty for the Harvard Medical School CME on Career Advancement Leadership Skills for Women in Healthcare and faculty, judge, & pitch coach for the Writing, Publishing, and Social Media for Healthcare Professionals.
Dr. Love also serves as a consultant providing executive consultation to many national organizations including Academy Health Delivery System Science Fellowship Advisory Committee, the National Institute of Health Center for Translation Research and Implementation Science and the Executive Diversity Career Navigator. With a passion for creating inclusive environments for healthcare researchers, executives, and the healthcare workforce, Dr. Love has truly dedicated her career to promote, protect and advance health equity and an inclusive environment for all.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How Humboldt General Hospital prepared for the COVID-19 pandemic, reading their supplies and adapting to the new procedures
- Dr. Tiffany’s growth through the medical field and becoming COO of Humboldt General Hospital
- How Humboldt General Hospital operates like a business and how it differs from other types of businesses
- What areas has Dr. Tiffany struggled and what skills she is growing as the COO
- How Dr. Tiffany is growing the people in her organization
Connect with Dr. Tiffany Love: LinkedIn
Humbolt General Hospital – https://www.hghospital.org
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable