Our guest today is WiderFunnel’s VP of Operations, Victoria Petriw.
WiderFunnel is a leading experimentation company that helps enterprise brands make confident business decisions by co-creating insight-driven experimentation programs.
Victoria leads the business operation teams of Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Administration, and designs seamless experiences for the company to happily and profitably grow and operate. In the six years since Victoria joined the company, WiderFunnel has become one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in BC, achieving 355% revenue growth and 125% team growth.
Outside of work, Victoria is always crafting new experiences to enjoy, usually in the form of trying out new hobbies. She is the co-founder of Port Moody & Co., a lifestyle brand that promotes the incredible people, places and businesses of Port Moody. She is also the President of the Board of Directors for Build a Biz Kids, a non- profit that offers after school & summer camp programs for children and youth to develop their entrepreneurial skills.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Differences between company cultures that operate in open offices vs closed offices
- How remote businesses show the efficiency of their work
- How Victoria goes in to understand an area and look for efficiencies within a company
- How the CEO of WiderFunnel is using his published book as a marketing tool
- WiderFunnel helps companies make more confident business decisions by doing experiments for the company so they can try the new things and present strong results to the company based on their scientific methods and split testing.
- WiderFunnel analyzes all the different scenarios of how a company can go then tests each method out, presenting their clients with the data of what is most successful so the clients can use already proven results.
Connect with Victoria Petriw: LinkedIn
Check out: https://www.widerfunnel.com/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable