Our guest today is Valerie Rivera, COO of Freedom Street Partners & Investment Executive, RJFS. With 18 years in the Financial Services industry, Valerie is Series 7, 66 and 63 licensed. Valerie obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Finance at Ramapo College of New Jersey. She moved from New York to Virginia in 2002 where she began her career at American Funds as a Shareholder Services Representative.
Valerie became a Financial Advisor for Edward Jones in 2004, where she remained until joining Freedom Street Partners in October of 2017. Currently Valerie serves as Chief Operating Officer for Freedom Street Partners & Investment Executive, RJFS.
*Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors Inc. Freedom Street Partners is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James Financial Services. 516 Innovation Drive, Suite 205 Chesapeake, VA 23320. Office phone number (757) 977-0998.
Investing involves risk and you may incur a profit or loss regardless of strategy selected. COO Alliance & Cameron Herold are not affiliated with Raymond James.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How Freedom Street Partners has adapted through remote teams during the rise of the COVID-19 crisis
- Having the right mindset on market decisions like how not to make short term decisions on long term goals
- How Freedom Street Partners operates around and use regulations to their advantage
- Looking for opportunities to grow their team and leadership during a downturn in preparation for coming out strong
- Freedom Street Partners have been taking advantage of the market corrections
- Freedom Street Partners helps their clients with making financial decisions based on market conditions
- Adaptability during uncertain times shows the company’s true potential and sets them on a path of success beyond the downtimes
Check out: https://www.freedomstreetpartners.com
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable