Our guest today is Hawke Media’s Chief Operating Officer, Tony Delmercado.
Hawke Media was founded on the idea that every modern business needs a CMO-level expert to lead digital marketing efforts. They customize data-driven, performance-focused solutions to help launch, scale, and invigorate businesses of all sizes, industries, and revenue models. Hawke Media is shifting the agency paradigm by putting client success ahead of our own. Their comprehensive à la carte menu of services and month-to-month contracts mean clients get only what they need, when they need it.
Tony Delmercado is the Co-Founder & COO at Hawke Media. As a passionately curious entrepreneur, accomplished communicator and proven leader, Tony has earned recognition and praise in publications like Entrepreneur, Forbes, Business Insider, Inc. and more.
He has helped generate hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue for multiple companies through leadership roles in business development, marketing and operations. In addition to speaking in front of audiences large and small, Tony has sat across a desk from over 40,000 people, personally mentoring over 2,000 of those. He loves playing golf, tinkering with new ideas, and working to develop the people and organizations around him.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- The process of attracting, detaining and developing talent
- How defining your roles and culture clearly elevates your potential for growth
- How to find commonalities with your core clients and when to turn away clients
- The distinct stages in Hawke Media’s growth
- How do you get people within the company into the uncomfortable zone in order to stretch and grow people, but still feel comfortable and loved
- Tony is an “oldschool” Cutco veteran
- Hawke Media’s mission is to make marketing a check-box like experience that clients won’t need to think about
Connect with Tony Delmercado: LinkedIn
Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done – https://amzn.to/2P7Ef28
HawkeFest event – https://hawkefest.com/
Free PR Book – https://amzn.to/2B3Ifcj
Check out Hawke Media: https://hawkemedia.com/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable