Our guest today is Ryan Montgomery, the COO of Click Funnels.
Ryan is a leader, problem-solver, and mentor. He has a background in software engineering and likes to tackle problems head-on to find solutions that work the first time. He measures his success by the success of the people around him, and he strives to help his teams and peers realize their full potential. When he’s not working hard to be the brains behind the operation, he spends his time being active and relaxing with his family.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- Why it is hard to sell something online and still own your own customer.
- How surrounding yourself with great people can help the company see success sooner.
- As you grow as a company, managing people requires more direction and effort.
- Building a great culture while running remote teams and using the technology offered today to find the best people.
- The importance of the “Go” meeting and how this meeting plays into the culture of ClickFunnels.
- Taking an executive team through a transition of rapid growth – changing how you think about your company, yourselves, etc. and throwing away things that don’t help you get to the next level.
- Using reading to grow yourself and your teams.
- If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the customers.
Connect with Ryan Montgomery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Ryan In January @ Funnel Hacking Live: https://funnelhackinglive.com/fhl-2020-live
Check out ClickFunnels: https://www.clickfunnels.com/
Check out Operation Underground Railroad: http://ourrescue.org/
Remote – https://amzn.to/2pv4oO9
Rework – https://amzn.to/2oEdiIo
Play Bigger – https://amzn.to/2oEbGOO