Our guest today is Eric van Miltenburg, the SVP of Global Operations at Ripple.
Eric has 20 years of leadership experience in business development, strategic planning, business operations, and corporate development.
Prior to joining Ripple, Eric held senior positions with high-growth start-ups and Fortune 500 companies including Adobe, Yahoo!, Hightail, RedSwoosh, Work.com, and Excite@Home.com. He is known for his extensive experience in solving complex business problems and executing strategies that help technology companies systematically accelerate growth.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- The process of international operations tools you can use to identify target markets.
- How International cultures require us to do business and solve conflict differently.
- Hiring and keeping people internationally and the challenges that come along with this
- What the number of women in the tech field currently looks like and how that is changing.
- How exponential growth doesn’t mean you have it all figured out, instead you still have lots of challenges and problems but allows your teams to growth within more.
- How techniques change as the COO of an international company.
- BAR (Business Area Review) meetings: What is the cadence? How did you do? What did you learn and what are you going to do next?
- Multiple ways to reduce silos within teams, especially ones growing at a rapid pace.
Connect with Eric van Miltenburg: LinkedIn
Check out Ripple: https://www.ripple.com/
Get Cameron’s latest book “Meetings Suck: Turning One of The Most Loathed Elements of Business into One of the Most Valuable.
COO Alliance: www.cooalliance.com